trees

trees





06 / 19 / 13
T  H  E   W  E  D  D  I  N  G
mt. vernon, il































































































































































I logged one-thousand eight-hundred and seventy six miles - and I wrote it out to reflect its magnitude and also because I'm pompous - this weekend.  I drove {sorry, Environment} a white minivan with an 80s green and purple stripe on the side so I think when people saw they were getting passed by that, they got sore.  I get anxious when I drive too fast, but I get restless when I drive slow so I always drive too fast and I've never gotten caught which is not good because it taught me to drive too fast with impunity.  When I wasn't tuned in to BBC Worldviews (très cultured), I was playing music loudly and I had to leave the windows rolled down so the engine didn't melt which, coupled with my speeding, seemed to say Make Way, but not in a nice way.  Driving with windows rolled down and my mullet hair blowing in the wind when Queen comes on makes me feel like I'm in Wayne's World until I pass a truck with pig snouts sticking out of portholes in the side and the animal reek wafts through and that merits rolling up the windows but then I remember the engine will melt if I do so I leave them down.  It's smell the stink or suffocate.

I was driving to Illinois to see two of my school friends get married (Alex & Braden Hayse).  They are truly wonderful people - carefree and young and loving.  I know they will spend the rest of their happy lives together, and I wish them well.  These pictures are from their wedding, and are on Fujifilm 800, which is why they are so bright and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Nicole Sullivan. Powered by Blogger.